Monday, April 14, 2014

We Are Going Bi-Weekly.

Sorry folks... it is happening. Neverlistless is only going to have one new post every two weeks.
HOW IN THE WORLD did I put up a new post five days a week when I first started. That is some shenanigans. I honestly don't understand how it was possible. Now I don't even have time to shave my legs. You would not believe how long it has been. 
You are probably wondering why I don't go shave my legs now instead of spending the time to continue talking about them on my blog. Actually, I'm wondering that too. 

I have so much cool stuff to update you on but I just cannot make the time to do it. I have the photos, I have the lists, and I have plenty of bizarre stories to tell but just give me a little time. 

Here is a little peak at the massive yard overhaul Scott did and the new little buddy that we added to make it exciting. ps Cora is obsessed with the new yard art, "Roosty."



I hope to see you back next week for a legit post!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The landscaping looks great and I love Roosty!! Where did you get him?

    ReplyDelete