- Scott home all day
- A family trip to the park
- Excited that I could get everything on my list done but not too upset when NOTHING gets done.
- Long lines at the grocery store
- A bunch of delicious Scott-made food
I will start this whole silly photos thing off with one of me. I am in the running for the title of most ridiculous photos of herself. It is a hard competition though. My sister had a number of bad haircuts and my best friend, Christina... well, you will see. She's got a few pretty amazing photos floating around.
I am only going to post 3 photos at a time every 2 or 3 weeks. Ohhhhh suspense!
1. The story of the ridiculous Polaroid. Location: My dentist's office about 10 years ago. My teeth had just been cleaned. The dental hygienist told me she needed to take a photo of me. So, I barred my teeth as best as I could to make sure she got a nice photo of my pearly whites. After she clicked the button she looked at me a bit strangely. We waited for the photo to expose itself in awkward silence. As soon as the picture started appearing I said, "hmm you can't see my teeth all that well." She said, "Welllll that's because this is for our file so we can recognize you. Annnnd I'm not sure anyone can recognize that." She let me keep the original Polaroid. Thank goodness... now I get to share it with the world!
Just for comparison sake here is what I looked like most of the time back then.
There isn't much of a story to this photo. It was 1992ish. Christina has always had amazing bangs and amazing eyeglasses. If we could only see what kind of amazing outfit she's wearing my day would be complete. Christina (aka Stewey or Maz), are you sure your glasses weren't on upside-down?
Just for comparison's sake here is the lovely lady these days:
And a more recent photo of my beautiful sister (so you don't think she is still rocking doilies)
Apologies to Kelly and Christina who will most definitely be featured again!