Sunday, September 23, 2012

More Would You Rather

Seven posts per week is a lot of work!

Sundays, you get an easy one... a few more Would You Rather (WYR) questions.

On Thursday, I celebrated Scott's birthday by giving him and you all a few WYRs.

The winning answers...

People would rather:
  • be a little hungry rather than a little too full
  • always have on two very obviously different shoes rather than always have the sniffles
  • always have to wear the same outfit rather than  go everywhere by either walking, running or riding a bike
The other two questions had divided answers.

Here is a photo of the birthday boy running through the banner this year.



Now here come the WYRs:

WYR... Live in a world that has real unicorns
Or 
Live in a world where there is a rainbow every other day

WYR... Have to drink 3 cups of pickle juice every day
Or
Have to wear a huge pink tutu everyday

WYR... Never be allowed to sing again (even when you are alone)
Or
The only thing you can watch on TV (or stream online) is sports

WYR... That you always smelled a good bit like cat pee
Or
That you could only leave the house when it was dark out



Come on you NL readers get your question-answering selves in high gear and get to it!

And... just because it makes me happy here is a photo of my cute, messy-haired little babytoddler:



OK- I didn't know it at the time but I lied yesterday when I said that today's post would not be Cora-filled. I just saw these photos of her "sweeping" the deck, being cute, and doing some hand examinations. They must be shared.






I hope to see you tomorrow! Enjoy the last 20ish hours of your weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Unicorns!!! Duh
    Huge tutu
    The only thing I can watch is sports
    Can't decide on the last one. I love the sun and it's important to get your vitamin D. But smell of cat pee? Ugh! Can't decide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, I was thinking of you when I wrote the unicorn question.

      Delete
  2. Oh man that baby is cute!!! I remember when she was a tiny little baby and she discovered her hand. Now she's rediscovering it, I guess. It's a lot bigger now.

    WYR... Live in a world that has real unicorns


    WYR... Have to drink 3 cups of pickle juice every day

    The only thing you can watch on TV (or stream online) is sports

    WYR... That you always smelled a good bit like cat pee
    Or
    That you could only leave the house when it was dark out

    I agree with Sandy. The last one is too hard. Can I wear a lot of perfume to cover up the cat pee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbows. Totally 3 cups of pickle juice. Mainly because I love pickles and would do this voluntarily. Never be allowed to sing again (this is really a public service). Hmm cat pee I suppose. I would increasing my showering to everyday to counteract this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. unicorns
    tutu everyday
    Never be allowed to sing again
    cat pee

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Unicorns by a mile - even more if you can ride them.
    2. Pickle juice
    3. Watch sports
    4. Cat pee

    ReplyDelete