Friday, July 26, 2013

Oops!

I'm sorry for the 3 random posts that went up today! Obviously, none of them were ready to go. I will be busy packing and getting ready to move into our new house on Monday so next week should look a bit like last week (without the accidental postings, hopefully!).

I will share a random photo of my little dragon girl with you. I went to a consignment sale today and got lots of new clothes for Cora's baby brother (due to come in November). Cora has named him Foo Foo. No one is really sure why. It might have something to do with food. I also picked up Cora's Halloween costume in advance. When I grabbed it I assumed it was a dinosaur. It turns out it is a dragon. Cora is now calling herself "Dragon Girl." Can I convince anyone that it is a dinosaur?


No comments:

Post a Comment