Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pendant Party!

One of the first things we did after moving all of our furniture in and getting halfway settled was to have my handy-man-extraordinaire come and install pendant lights above our kitchen bar counter. The dining room chandelier still looks like this:


It is the fanciest chandelier anyone has ever seen. I had planned on having him install a chandelier while he was here but I wasn't in love with any of the 3 that I had picked out. So, I decided to wait.


When we bought the pendants they looked like this:




Scott added a dose of oil rubbed bronze spray paint to those bad boys.


And up they went:



In other super exciting lighting news, we decided to go chandelier-less and just go with some semi-flush lighting. Here it is:


I am pretty far behind on blogging about house updates. That semi-flush lighting situation is actually being hung tomorrow along with 2 matching buds who will replace a couple of not-my-favorite-builder-grade-ceiling-lights.

This computer is really making my life a lot easier. Because of that, I promise to give you at least one post per week until baby numero dos comes along. pps we still don't have a name for the little fellow. So, if you 

No comments: