- Everyone knows the old pillowcase-sheet storage trick.
- I'm a big fan of making use of all potential storage spaces. So, I think the the towel bar on the back of the door idea for blankets and towels is a keeper!
- Baskets and bins help to keep things looking tidy.
- You could always jazz things up with some pretty shelf paper or add some paint or paper to the back wall.
This one is a bit sassy for my taste, but you get the idea.
- If you are keeping bottles and things in it, a lazy susan makes a big difference.
Here is my linen closet makeover:
As you can tell, tidying up the towels and blankets made a big difference. I could have spent a little more time and made it look perfect.
I turned my not-so-pretty cardboard boxes into fancy(ish) little bins. All it took was some scrapbook paper that I already had on hand, scissors, a pen, and some tape.
Just lay the box on the paper and trace the front. Then cut it, tape it, and...
Ta-Da!!! The After: