Bathrooms! Those cabinets- they do get messy! I blame the pipes. Those darn pipes make the whole situation tricky. Don't you worry too much about those sneaky pipes. I have got some ways around them. So, let's take a look into the world of bathroom organization tips and tricks! These are photos of things I hope to use in the future or have used in the past. Some are currently organizing my world as we speak.
In your medicine cabinet:
- Put pretty paper on the back of the cabinet or paint it so it makes you happy when you open it! This is also another chance to use the beautiful decorative items that you have stored away. Bust out those funny coffee mugs and your pretty tumblers.
- Turn shelves into more shelves with things like this.
You can buy it here
- Put a magnetic strip on the back of your medicine cabinet and hold small things like tweezers, bobby pins, nail clippers, etc. Or, if you're like me in high school, use this space for a permanent "getting ready to-do list" that includes such things as "put on deoderant" and "put on socks." Yes, there was a high probability that I would forget to do that.
- Or make the entire back of your medicine cabinet magnetic and use spice containers to hold small things.
The inside of your bathroom vanity cabinet:
- Use a piece of PVC pipe to make a handy holder for your curling iron and hair dryer. Don't put them in the PVC until they have cooled off.
- Use a lazy susan so you can access the things in the back of your cabinet.
- Put shelves on the back of the cabinet door.
- Use a pull out drawer in your cabinet. And, if you aren't into the PVC method I mentioned above, throw some hooks on your door and hang your hair dryer there!
- While we are talking about putting things on the back of your door, here is one more: cups!
Tomorrow I will be back with the rest of my bathroom organization tips and tricks as well as photos of my bathroom organization before and after (prepare to be underwhelmed with that one)!
Now, onto Wednesday's Would You Rather Question:
buddies with Alf
or Mork from Mork & Mindy?