Thursday, October 4, 2012

Artin' It Up With My Cous', Bobby Ross


Who didn't love watching Bob Ross paint? Along with teaching you how to paint mountains he taught you life lessons.


Here are some of my favorite Bob Ross life lessons:
  • People look at me like I'm a little strange when I go around talking to squirrels and rabbits and stuff. That's ok. Thaaaaat's just ok. (This one is for Scott!)
  • You can put as many or as few as you want in your world.
  • We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.
  • You can do anything you want to do. This is your world.
  • Any time ya learn, ya gain.
  • We're gonna make some big decisions in our little world.
  • The only thing worse than yellow snow is green snow.


Those life lessons are clearly some of the greatest you will ever hear. I'll be sure to include a little more of Bob's infinite wisdom in my life (and my blog). He had a lot of important things to share with the world.

Bob and I may not have the same art style but at least we have the same hair style (in my dreams).

Here are a couple of paintings I did the other night. I wanted to include more but I had to spend last night trying to repair my electronic forcefield instead of painting. Not my favorite paintings but you get to see them anyway. As usual, I tried to keep them interesting for you with a good backdrop!

Question: Huge bear or tiny painting?


Where's the bear?

Answer: Huge bear (Thank you, Shauna. Cora LOVES her big bear).

Full disclosure: Mr. Bob Man Ross is not really my cousin.

Good day to you! And in the words of my friend, Bob, "Let's get crazy!"

5 comments:

  1. You are one crazy lady!! That photo of you with Bob Ross hair is hysterical!!
    I do like your paintings. I got very excited thinking I was going to see some Cora photos but you tricked me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I was going to disappoint you with that! sorry!

      Delete
  2. i love the painting the bear is holding, i keep going back and looking at it. As usual your photoshop skills are unparalleled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mooz! If youre lucky some of the photOs I photoshopped of you might make it on the blog one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post. Excellent hairstyle and paintings!

    ReplyDelete