Who didn't love watching Bob Ross paint? Along with teaching you how to paint mountains he taught you life lessons.
Here are some of my favorite Bob Ross life lessons:
- People look at me like I'm a little strange when I go around talking to squirrels and rabbits and stuff. That's ok. Thaaaaat's just ok. (This one is for Scott!)
- You can put as many or as few as you want in your world.
- We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.
- You can do anything you want to do. This is your world.
- Any time ya learn, ya gain.
- We're gonna make some big decisions in our little world.
- The only thing worse than yellow snow is green snow.
Those life lessons are clearly some of the greatest you will ever hear. I'll be sure to include a little more of Bob's infinite wisdom in my life (and my blog). He had a lot of important things to share with the world.
Bob and I may not have the same art style but at least we have the same hair style (in my dreams).
Here are a couple of paintings I did the other night. I wanted to include more but I had to spend last night trying to repair my electronic forcefield instead of painting. Not my favorite paintings but you get to see them anyway. As usual, I tried to keep them interesting for you with a good backdrop!
Question: Huge bear or tiny painting?
|Where's the bear?|
Answer: Huge bear (Thank you, Shauna. Cora LOVES her big bear).
Full disclosure: Mr. Bob Man Ross is not really my cousin.
Good day to you! And in the words of my friend, Bob, "Let's get crazy!"