Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!



Merry Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day with the ones you love!

Today, I'm just going to give you a few photos from Christmases passed.

Christmas tree cutting down with dad.
Good idea giving a 3 year old a saw.

Another Christmas tree cutting expedition. This time with mama! 

Apparently, Kelly and I decided to ignore Santa and talk to each other. 

Snow on Christmas!  

A little sisterly TV watching love to celebrate Christmas. 

I got a ballerina outfit and a Cabbage Patch Doll! ...and one million other toys in the background. 
Sheesh! I was majorly spoiled compared to Cora.

My mom put on her best 80s outfit to pose in front of the Christmas tree. 

My dad was celebrating Festivus with "Feats of Strength"! 

I know no better way to end a Christmas day post! 



2 comments:

  1. I love the pics Laura, maybe next time we are all together we could try to reenact the feats of strength.

    ReplyDelete